"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.
With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people."
- Praise for the Mexico (Manzanillo) team’s return. Gaby was one who expressed a passion to take the training to others in different regions who need the training, too.
- In Ukraine, the KidZ at Heart team trained 106 participants. A pastor in IZmail spoke to the VP of the denomination telling him how well it was received. The VP asked if there was any way we could bring this training to all of the networked churches in the region.
- A new KidZ at Heart team will travel to Rushenyi, Uganda in May. They spent the first weekend of February in the first Cross Cultural KidMin Conference training. Please pray that this team of eight will continue with their enthusiasm as they meet together and make preparations for their trip.
- Praise and Prayer: The Tanzania 2018 team has a full team of five members, and they have started team meetings and fundraising. Please also pray for our host Reverend Israel Tumbay as he prepares and for the teachers that will attend the training in June 2018 in Karatu.
- Pray for the Honduras 2018 team returning to three training locations. They are working toward teaching all eight modules in Tegucigalpa, San Isidro, and Pena Blanca. Pray that the Honduran leaders will be encouraged to become trainers in their country. There have been requests for training in additional sites. Please pray that God sends a new team to go to a second location in Honduras!
In the United States
- Increasingly we at KidZ at Heart are becoming aware that God is drawing us to be influential here in North America in the area of spiritual formation of children. Pray for wisdom as we determine specifically the best methods and venues God would have us use.
KidZ at Heart Leadership Community
- Pray for the staff of KidZ at Heart as they gather together in Arizona the end of April for a time of retreat, community, and intentional and strategic planning for the future.