"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.
With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people."
- KidZ at Heart is celebrating 15 years as a ministry. Praise God with us for the joy of serving children’s leaders and teachers worldwide and together reaching the 2.3 billion children in the world.
- KidZ at Heart is praising God for the collaboration with Hope International University (HIU) that was finalized in December 2017. Pray especially for KidZ staff member Aubrey Van Benthem as she seeks God’s wisdom and creativity in creating the first course, which we will offer in partnership with HIU.
- While monies are still coming in, KidZ at Heart is thankful for each year-end gift and also each and every friend of KidZ.
- The KidZ at Heart Nepal team will travel January 12-26 for the third KidZ at Heart training in Nepal in the last three years. Please pray for the pastor and participants who will receive training. The team members are Annie, Krista, Lee, and Lorraine.
In the United States
- Please pray for Gordon and Becki West as they lead workshops at Children’s Pastors’ Conference January 16-18.
- Pray that God will open the hearts of children’s leaders and teachers to learn all that they need to love his little children at the Cross-Cultural KidMin Conference in Helena, MT, February 2-3.
KidZ at Heart Leadership Community
- Praise God! The KidZ at Heart Board of Directors gathered earlier this month in Arizona for retreat, for strategic discussion, and to welcome a new board member, Craig Omoto. A highlight of the weekend was a great discussion about leaders in various regions of the world taking on new levels of ownership of the ministry. God is doing great things through KidZ at Heart!